I am a skipper with extensive sailing and motor experience in tidal/non tidal waters: Solent UK, Caribbean, English Channel, North France, Gibraltar Strait, Spain ,North Africa ,Croatia, Sicily.
I have Proven ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships, both with children and adults. Respectful and tolerant of others. Tactful and patient disposition. Believe in being diplomatic at all times.
• Excellent communication skills. Strong oral and written abilities. Fully bilingual. Fluent in English and Italian.
• Good leadership and team playing skills, flexible nature.
• Creative and innovative problem-solving skills. I can think on my feet and problem solve “in the moment”, especially in an emergency situation.
• Strong work ethic: excellent organizational and time-management skills. Multi-tasker, hardworking, very motivated, responsible and reliable. I am meticulous in my standards and take pride in my work and strive for excellence in whatever I do. Very detail-oriented, but keeping in mind the “big picture”.
• Quick learner. Enjoy exploring new ideas and new experiences.
• Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures
My preferred area of work would be Mediterranean in the summer and Caribbean in the winter.